Our Daily Menu
Our Artisan Café offers a daily blend of creative ethnic fusions. Baked pastries, bread with jellies and preserves supplied by Artisanal Anacostia, breakfast specials with coffee and teas supplied by local distributors. We prepare in controlled batches so you are guaranteed the freshest quality daily.
Coffee(s), Hibiscus Tea, and Local Teas
Art-drenaline 365 Café will offer customers fresh items from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Tuesday-Sunday daily and 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Friday and Saturday.
- small . . . .$1.70
- Med . . . . $2.30
- Fresh Iced Hibiscus Tea . . . .$1.95
Art-drenaline Boost Smoothies
All of our smoothies are prepared with all natural and all fresh ingredients
- Fruit Smoothie-bananas melons strawberries berries pineapples . . . . $4
- Vegetable Smoothies-spinach kale cucumbers beets carrots cilantro celery . . . . $4
- Hibiscus . . . . $4
Tasty Pastry and Treats
We make every effort to provide you with the most affordable and freshest product daily
- Muffin . . . . $1.75
- Danish-Fruit Strudels . . . .$1.75
- Buttery Croissants . . . . $2
- Bagels . . . .$1.50
- Bagel w/ salmon cream cheese or flavored butter . . . . $2.25
Quick Serve Hot & Cold Cereal
Gluten Free Steel Cut Oatmeal-Honey, Golden Raisins, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Bananas, Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries Granola-Toasted Almonds-Sweet Coconut-Lite Brown Sugar-Maple Syrup-Raisin
- Reg . . . .$2.75
After 11:30 am only
- Reg . . . .$2.75
Our tasty delicious pies are made with the best ingredients in a hearty pastry crust. Each quiche is handmade and prepared one at a time, baked fresh, and ready to heat and enjoy.
Served w/ side salad or fruit
- Vegetable – $4.95
- Smoked Salmon – $5.50
Mid-Day Soups, Salads, and Such
A warm, welcoming place in a friendly setting is our commitment to freshness and quality throughout our flavorful menu. You’ll find it in our hand-tossed salads, made to order. You’ll taste it in our fresh bread and you’ll savor it in our wraps and crispy flatbread pizzas.
There’s more to Art-drenaline 365 Cafe than great food. You’ll feel it the moment you walk in the door. It’s a place to chill and do some work with our free Wi-Fi, share laughter, conversation, and friendship, over a warm panini, a frothy latte or a fresh-baked muffin. It’s a place to grab a quick bite or to enjoy a leisurely lunch. Most of all, it’s a neighborhood place where you can relax and feel at home.
Hot Soup Bar
We take pride in making fresh soups daily using market fresh ingredients and assorted compliments
- Reg . . . .$2.75
Salads and Such
As always, we source all our ingredients as locally as possible and always search out the best quality we can. All of our Art-drenaline salads are mixed with the freshest greens daily…(chopped baby kale, shredded broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, pumpkin seeds, cranberries).
- Fresh Cut Fruit Salad. . . . $3
- Asian Chicken Salad-rotisserie rubbed chicken. . . . $8.00
- American Curry Chicken Salad-cubed chicken, curry, cranberries . . . . 8
- Chopped Salad- kale, broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, pumpkin seeds . . . . $6
- Marinated Vegetables-asparagus, roasted peppers, artichokes, portabella mushrooms . . . .$6.50
- Lime Scented Tuna Salad-plucked tuna, mayo, , peppery micro greens plash of lime. . . . . $7.50
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad-smoked nova salmon, ripen avocado. . . . $7.50
- Asian Sesame Chicken-rotisserie flavored chicken . . . . $7.50
- Garlic or Fire Roasted Red Pepper Humus and Baked Pita Chips w/Black Pepper Pink Salt . . . .$5.50
Our flatbread pizzas stay true to the culinary traditions of crispy crusty pizzas while also crafting new flavors to satisfy and inspire your palate, choose from: BBQ Chicken and Caramel Onions, Asian Sesame, Smoked Salmon and Sun-dried Tomatoes, or Marinated Vegetable.
- Reg. . . . $7
Paninis, Wraps, and Sandwiches
Our objective and our obsession are to consistently create and serve the best sandwiches you have ever experienced and all of our selections come with baked chips or side of dressed field greens.
- Texas Grilled Cheese – American cheddar and Monterey jack . . . . $5
- Bacon, Tomato, and Cheddar-strips of bacon, tomato slices, and cheddar cheese . . . . $6
- Ham & Swiss – honey ham, swiss cheese and zesty honey mustard . . . . $6
- Southwest Turkey – Tomato and Cheese-turkey breast, tomato, pepper jack cheese & coarse pesto sauce . . . . $7.50
- Portabella – grilled portabella, roasted red pepper, pesto sauce, and provolone cheese . . . . $6.50
- Tuna Melt – tuna salad, provolone cheese, tomatoes . . . . $7
- Chicken & Salsa-grilled chicken breast, sweet and savory mango salsa and white American cheese . . . . $7
- Smoked Salmon and Cucumber – Wasabi-salmon, sweet shredded broccoli, cucumber, and wasabi dressing . . . . $8
- Southwest Turkey Club – turkey breast, tomato, pepper jack cheese, coarse pesto sauce, and bacon . . . . $7.50
- Chicken Marsala – chicken breast in marsala sauce with portabella and provolone cheese . . . . $8
- BBQ Chicken and Maple Bacon-pulled chicken, bacon, art-drenaline bbq sauce. . . . $8.50
- “Coach Nic” Lamb & Steak-n- Cheese-marinated lamb and steak meat, caramelized onions, provolone cheese. . . . $9.00
Artisan Specials for One
Personalized Cheese Board and Charcuterie Board
- Artisan Cheese Board-Blackberry Goat Cheese, Farmhouse Cheddar, Preserves, Grapes, Water Crackers . . . . $5
- Charcuterie-Salt Cured Meats for one . . . . $6.25